Welcome to Van, Texas
The City of Van is located in Van Zandt County Texas on Interstate Highway I-20. State Highways 110 and 16 also cross through Van.
The city is situated 26 miles northwest of Tyler, and 72 miles east of Dallas. Its population is over 2,600 residents.
The Van Zip Code is 75790, and its Area Codes are 903 and 430. For more information, visit the official website of the City of Van.
The Van City Hall is located at 113 West Main; phone the City Hall at 903.963.7216.
Van Information & Resources
Area Tourism and Attractions
Van, Texas Historical Marker
The Splash Kingdom Water Park is on I-20 close to Van and Canton.
Sky Ranch is located in East Texas near Van, and offers top-notch facilities, wide-open fields and a private 93-acre lake. Since 1978 the ranch has been a haven of Christian fellowship for thousands of children, counselors and families over the years. It is located at 24657 CR 448.
While visiting the Van area, you may want to take other interesting day trips in several directions:
- Canton - home of First Monday Trade Days
- Jefferson - antiques, train rides, steamboats, B&Bs
- Gladewater - antique capitol of East Texas
- Kilgore - home of the East Texas Oil Museum and Kilgore College
- Longview - historic buildings, shopping, restaurants
- Marshall - Railroad Museum, Christmas Wonderland, more
- Toledo Bend Reservoir - boating, fishing, swimming, marinas, hiking, camping, golf, resorts, restaurants
Map of Van Texas (courtesy of Google Maps)
Map Showing Location of Van in East Texas
J.E. Rhodes Elementary School, Van, Texas
The recently completed Fairfield Inn & Suites in Van, Texas